RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Add to cart button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipssissimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add to cart button
    Posted: 21 January 2010 at 6:01pm
Hi Folks

Do you have a script that allows a client to add a product to the basket WITHOUT the cart popping up?

Many thanks

Andrew
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 6:18pm
Hi,
Set or post displaycart=no with your product(s) and make sure you also set or post the returnurl.
Many thanks
Support
ipssissimus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipssissimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 6:35pm
Hi

I've set the displaycart to no and the total value from the supplied script works but a pop up window still appears. I'm trying to avoid a popup window until the client clicks on the checkout/view basket.

I've tried this with a return url and without.

Any ideas how to stop the popup from happening?

Many thanks
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 6:40pm
Hi,
You shouldn't be using popup windows as anyone with a popup blocker would not see the cart.
You need to change the design of your site so that the cart appears on the _top target not in a separate window.
Many Thanks
Support
ipssissimus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipssissimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 6:49pm
Hi Support

Your comment prompted me to check the code and I had a target="_blank" in there which created my problem. Thanks for the inspiration.

Still love the romancart setup.

Many thanks again

Regards

Andrew Helme
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic