RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amending orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amending orders
    Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:55pm
If a client has ordered say 4 items then contacts me and says he only wants 2 items, I can refund the difference in paypal inc Vat but when I amend his order in R/c the totals don't change. I can change from 4 to 2 items but the totals and Vat don't alter. obviously this affect the accounting and Vat etc!!
Am I doing something wrong?
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2010 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by peter.pwa peter.pwa wrote:

If a client has ordered say 4 items then contacts me and says he only wants 2 items, I can refund the difference in paypal inc Vat but when I amend his order in R/c the totals don't change. I can change from 4 to 2 items but the totals and Vat don't alter. obviously this affect the accounting and Vat etc!!
Am I doing something wrong?

Hi,

You're not doing anything wrong, you need to re-calculate some of the fields manually, as you've discovered.
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:36pm
Hi Dave
I have amended an order from 56.75 down to 14.10 as the customer ordered the wrong print he required.
I have amended the fields, product, total and Vat manually as you say but the sales manager still shows 56.75. Does this higher amount still go to the monthly total? like I'm still showing higher sales figures than actual.

Thanks
Peter
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 6:47pm
Hi Peter,

In sales manager, click on the order number (opens in new window), edit the order.

Scroll to the bottom of the window, save changes then close window.

Then refresh the sales manager window, you will see the invoice total will change to the new total.

Richard.
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:06am
Got it thanks. diddn't wait for the refresh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic