RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bank Transfers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFC Liverpool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bank Transfers
    Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:41am
Hey guys,

Cant find the answers to this one, so what is happening with my Bank Transfer payments ?

When a user completes checkout and enters their details, it doesnt ask for their bank details, just gives them an option of a printable receipt.

Any ideas ?

raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:56am
It won't ask for their bank details. The security issues would be horrendous. They get a printable receipt and there is room to enter details as necessary. We have the name of our bank, the sort code and account number listed at the end and ask the user to note these details down before leaving that page. They do that and then log on to their own online banking or pop down to the local branch to pay in. I restrict the use of this to the UK, France and Eire at the current time.

There is no way and it will never happen for people to log on to their bank account from your cart.

I then check my online bank account to see if they have paid in. When they've paid I send the goods. It works well generally. Occasionally I get someone who doesn't note the details properly, but overall they do.

Edited by raineshoe - 06 July 2011 at 8:59am
AFC Liverpool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFC Liverpool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:53pm
Thanks for the quick response, to be honest ive only just enabled the bank transfer option, and never used it before, anywhere.

Ill add your recommendations to the instruction screen.

Thanks again, much appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic