RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cart image with scripts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2021 at 3:34pm
Sorry two problems.
I still can't see on the webpage( not the checkout page) the basket showing what Qty and Price is in the checkout. If i go to checkout yes i can see them. On the webpage, it doesn't show any data on the basket Icon ie qty and total.

Also, I selected the Responsive RC Theme like you suggested but I lost my Logo from the top! Been years since I edited these can you give me a clue how to add my logo at the top?
Thanks
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2021 at 3:39pm
Hi,
'configure'/'company logo' for your company logo.
See https://www.romancart.com/shopping-cart/how-it-works-examples/
for how to add the qty and total onto your site.
You are using an old method...
It should still work though...
If not then it means you need to close all your browsers, maybe reboot your computer etc.
Try it on your phone or something on a completely different network.
Sometimes when merchants are testing the cart this can happen when it thinks multiple carts are open and doesn't know which one you want to use.

Many Thanks
Support
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2021 at 3:50pm
Ok thanks. If you can suggest a better method to show the cart on each page I'm all ears
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2021 at 3:51pm
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2021 at 4:33pm
Ok thanks for your help.
I still can't get it to show basket numbers even after using the ROC method.
I did however get the system I had working before by viewing in Firefox!! It must be something in MS Edge at least the version i got and the page returns now after inserting the metafile on each page.

I will now look at sorting the logo on the basket page. Hopefully I shouldn't bother you again. Cheers
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2021 at 5:01pm
Hi,
It definitely works for me in edge.
Your browser has probably got multiple tabs open with carts in or you have multiple edge's open or something similar.
(Or you have some unusual non-default settings in the browser stopping that from working)
Or maybe edge has cached an old version of the page - consider clearing the cache and cookies.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic