RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

customers reporting that they can't get on site

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message
leon7mar View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 26 September 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 177
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon7mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 9:59am
Hmmm. I'm not sure though as some of the customers are saying they can't even get on the site, which suggests a hosting problem but to get the message I posted yesterday doesn't fit in with that.
I'm mystified. I'm hoping the problem will go away as mysteriously as it appeared....
Lorraine
All you need for a fantastic party
Party Things 2 Go
Back to Top
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team


Joined: 16 March 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 10794
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:05am
Hi,
To clarify - If your customers cannot actually access your website then this would be an issue you would need to discuss with your web hosts not RomanCart.
Many Thanks
Support
Back to Top
leon7mar View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 26 September 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 177
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon7mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:14am
When I got the message I posted yesterday, I checked the forum to see if other sellers were having any problems, then rang the hosting company, who couldn't see any problems. I'm not sure if customers get that message too. Puzzled as to why that would come up?
Lorraine
All you need for a fantastic party
Party Things 2 Go
Back to Top
InfoLogic View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 August 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 11
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InfoLogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:50pm
Hi

Not sure if this got resolved but I do know I had a similar problem once and I think it was down to a copying and pasting of Romancart code in the site which, without me knowing it, changed the "storeid" name to "storeid0". As a result romancart didn't see the storeid being passed across and produced exactly the same error as described above. This would also explain why you get some orders as most links will be fine but one or more have have the above issue.

It may be worth doing a site search in your code for "storeid0" (I'm sure that's what I had) and see if it pops any up. If not I'm afraid you may have to just search and find all the storeid occurrences in your code and make sure that an extra number/ character hasn't been appended to any of them.

hope you get it resolved...

Richard
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.