RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

delete a line on basket page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zowwie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: delete a line on basket page
    Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:57am
Hello -
I only sell to the United States. The basket page has text that says ``your location United States``, then it has a hyperlink that says ``change``. Clicking on this goes to a form with United States as the only choice. This is redundant and unnecessary. I have looked all around for a way to delete this and can`t find one. Is there a way to remove this? Thanks very much.
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:23am
I am not sure that you can delete it, that is a question for support. However under tools - change any text you could change the colour of the word to the same as your background colour so it would not show up on the page, which may be a solution to the problem.
Red
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:59am
Hi,
Normally you would still need this option to select the different states.
Are you setting tax or shipping by state or simply as the entire USA.
If you are only using the entire USA then you could switch off advanced tax and regional shipping.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic