RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Downloadable products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Downloadable products
    Posted: 06 November 2017 at 5:04pm
I am about to start selling downloadable sound tracks on my website. With these, I will also be including a tangible product that goes with the track. The problem is that when I use the digital vault to add the download and someone orders the sound track, they aren't given a shipping option. Is there a work around for this?

Thank you,
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 5:07pm
Hi Caryl,

I'm afraid there isn't a way to apply shipping to a downloadable product. Really the only way around this I can see is to build the price of shipping into the price of the product/download itself.

Thanks

James
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 5:14pm
Hi James,

Thanks for answering my question so quickly. Is that really the only way? I sell worldwide and therefore the shipping price varies quite substantially. Hmm ... will have to think of another way.

Caryl
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 6:29pm
Hi again,

Is there a "bundle" I could put together to help me with this?

Thank you,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic