RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drop Cart Demo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drop Cart Demo
    Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:42pm
Hi,

You can now see a demo of the new drop cart at
http://www.romancart.com/sell-more/demostores/products/indexdrop.html

Please let us know what you think.

Many Thanks
Support
softap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:48pm
Can't understand how it is supposed to work. Can drag an item by clicking on its picture, but there is no indication of where you are supposed to drop it? Have tried moving the pink tie all over the page with no possible drop zones.
Also the vertical scroll bar seems to be ignoring my requests to scroll the page down.
(Google Chrome browser)
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:03pm
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean by dragging an item.
Click on an 'add to basket' button.
Many thanks
Support
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:43pm
Oooh I like that. Will it be able to be positioned where we more or less like? Will it only drop one way or will it be available to slide in from the side too? Also, does it work if you have the product manager set to go to the cart each time something is added as this kind of does away with the need to do that.   Would I have to go through 1500 products to alter the settings to not go to cart? I like the drop down though a lot. Will make a lot of my customers happy.

Edited by raineshoe - 25 January 2013 at 10:51pm
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:41am
Hi,
The drop down cart is designed to be as is, however it is made possible by our new customization changes.
You or a web designer skilled in css/javascript will be able to design a cart to be whatever you like.
Many Thanks
Support
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:02pm
Looks great to me, just what I want. Looks like it's well worth waiting for!
Regards, Keith
softap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:38pm
Apologies for my earlier post in which I said that I could not get it to work. I was assuming (wrongly) that this was a drag-and-drop cart feature, and trying to drag the item's picture onto a cart icon. Now I realise that "drop" means that the cart drops down to show its contents....silly of me!

Andy Rigby
www.christianbits.co.uk

Edited by softap - 26 January 2013 at 2:38pm
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:40pm
Hi Support -

Just to let you know that I'm seeing no checkout button in IE9.

I get the button (bottom right of the dropdown box) in both Chrome and Firefox.

Regards,

Richard.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:56pm
Hi,
That's strange. It works fine for us on ie9 which I just retested to check.
I'm not sure why you might not see the checkout button. Please email us a screenshot of what it looks like for you and we will take a look.
Many Thanks
Support
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:36pm
You've got mail.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic