RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Email Marketing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritchiekoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Email Marketing
    Posted: 14 November 2010 at 9:56am
Hi there
Hoping someone can advise, Looking into setting this Email Marketing method up on my Roman Cart, Do i have to individually find email address from customer in Roman Cart and type each email address into Contact list to send emails to or is there somewhere in my Romancart panel i can import a list of email address from previous sales, other wise timewise its going to take me ages to copy and paste from all previous sales. Hope this makes sense
cheers INadvance Richard.
Koi Zone best place for all your koi carp and pond supplies
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 2:58pm
If you go to marketing and then e-mail marketing and select schedule e-mail you can create your e-mail from there ie select create new e-mail. You do not need to set up an e-mail list it will be sent to everyone in your contacts who has selected yes to be sent correspondence.
ritchiekoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritchiekoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:08pm
Hi Raineshoe
Thanks for info, still need to know is there a way to send emails to all my previous customers easily i need to know how i can get all email addresses from old sales logs cheers Richard.
Koi Zone best place for all your koi carp and pond supplies
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 8:48am
Were they not transferred over to the new cart from your old one automatically? If they signed up they would be on the list. Otherwise I don't know if you used say another shopping cart prior to that I don't think you can do it.
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 4:56pm
Hi,

On the Customer Relationship Manager, there's an option to import contacts if you have the Professional level, it's at the right hand side of the screen.

raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 1:07pm
Oooh not notice that.   
Banht06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banht06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2019 at 9:01am
There are so many innovations in the online marketing techniques but I still agree that along with online marketing, one can get super nice results with the bulk SMS marketing as well. I have been using the heymarket business text messaging app and must admit that the results are super amazing with this approach.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic