RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

email me when back in stock function

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: email me when back in stock function
    Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:57am
Dear Support
The email me when back in stock function could do with generating an automatic email to let us know we have a potential customer waiting for an out of stock product. At the moment we have to look under manage, products and then go through all our catagories to check to see if any item has anyone waiting for an item that is out of stock which is not ideal.
Red
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:21am
Red,

If you use the 'show all products' option and click on the 'wait' column header, you'll get the list sorted by the number of people waiting for each item.

Hope this helps a bit,
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:12am
Hi Dave
Thank you that does help, I did not know about that
Red
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic