RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Export Google Shopping feed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winsoar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Export Google Shopping feed
    Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:57am
Is it possible to export a Googlebase shopping feed to list products in Google shopping results?
Pet Porte is the microchip cat flap that lets your cat in and keeps other cats out without a risky collar!
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:02am
Hi,
Thee is no export for Google at this time.
We are looking into integrating it at some point so it can be automated.
Many Thanks
Support
winsoar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winsoar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:24pm
OK that would be very useful. Still not had any luck getting items listed on Google Shopping.
Pet Porte is the microchip cat flap that lets your cat in and keeps other cats out without a risky collar!
ponyandcarriage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ponyandcarriage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:36am
Hi Winsoar
I to do hope RC make some progress with the automated submission feed for Google base.

It would be nice if RC could give an indication as to the progress of this!

According to another recent post another member mentioned a private reply saying, as I understand it that there was a hold on development work in overcoming the 50 item export limit in favour of development on projects that would benefit RC users in helping to sell more from there online shops.

So I do hope this is in the pipe line because in my opinion submission to Google merchant equal more exposure – more potential sales.

I have managed to get products on Google merchant using the manual excel upload templates as a test, but have goton waylaid over the last few months and not looked into it any further.

Martin
ejbrowny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejbrowny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:51pm
Yes please - this would be a wonderful idea, to add a feature allowing Romancart users the option to upload all their products to Googlebase - any idea when this will become an option?
Tim7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:43pm
This would be an excellent option, I just spent countless hours at the weekend trying to upload manually from a Database export to Google, its the in-stock out-of-stock that is one of my main issues as I rely on Romancart for this and not my database.
Please have this an an RC function soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic