RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook store - No support response!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook store - No support response!
    Posted: 06 January 2017 at 10:01pm
Still waiting on Support to fix the issue i am having with my Facebook store. I have a number of special order items which i sell. Once ordered i bring them into stock. On my website it clearly states on the out of stock message that they are special order and to allow 5 days for delivery.

However on the facebook store Out of stock items can not be added to the shopping cart andthere is no custom out of stock message.

Support told me this would be looked into before xmas then told me it would be the first week of January due to xmas holidays but first week has passed and not even a reply to my email!

Does anyone else have this issue if selling Special order items?

Tim
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 8:44am
Hi,

Xmas is a very busy time because of the huge volume of transactions going through the system so it's not easy to make major changes at this time.

We will be looking into this on Monday.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic