RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook Store
    Posted: 22 February 2018 at 3:13pm
I have added some of my products to a Facebook store, but am having problems with some of them being added to the shopping bag.

On inspection, it looks like the problem is only with items that have a cross-sell product with it. When trying to "Add to Bag" nothing happens. All products without a cross-sell product get added to the shopping bag without an issue.

Am I missing something?

Thank you,
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2018 at 7:13pm
Could someone please help me with this??
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2018 at 7:33pm
Hi,
Yes - we will take a look / sort this out tomorrow.
Many Thanks
Support
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2018 at 7:48pm
Thank you!
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 3:09pm
Anything happening with this yet please?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 4:48pm
Hi,

I took a look and couldn't see a problem.
please can you post or email your facebook page address and the details of a product which causes this issue and we will take a look.

Many Thanks
Support
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 11:13am
Hi,

My facebook page address is https://www.facebook.com/CharmsOfLight/ You can look at any of the pendants in the Jewellery range, as they all have cross-sell items.

Thank you,
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 8:57am
Hi,

I just tried it on your facebook page and it worked with no problems.

Have you removed the cross sell items?

If not, it may be that it's because - as you are the merchant and using your site/controlpanel/facebook site at the same time - the cart is getting confused (this is speculation).

If you haven't removed the cross sell items, try a different browser or a different computer (if you have one) to see if it works for you then.

Please let us know - if still a problem, please phone us or email us your phone number and we will call you back to resolve.

Many Thanks
Support

Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 10:49am
Hi,

Thank you for testing this. Did you add manage to add a PENDANT to the basket, because this still isn't working for me.

No, I haven't removed the cross sell items. I have no problem adding things that don't have a cross-sell item to the basket, but I still can't add products that do.

I have tried with a different browser and still not working. I don't have another computer, but asked a friend to try on theirs and it didn't work for them either.

Please help,

Thank you
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 11:04am
Hi,

Got it - no that one doesn't work.
It shows a secure content error - we will sort this out today.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic