RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Error AZ5263

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error AZ5263
    Posted: 07 January 2010 at 9:21am
Hi, I have set up my shop and am testing. All seems to be OK except when I try to change country from the checkout page, it directs to the page to change the country but when I click OK I get the error message "Unable to add to the cart. Please contact the merchant and quote code 'AZ5263'
The cart is not configured to be accessed from this URL."

This is the only link that returns this error message. I checked the security options and my homepage is the address listed here.

Can you help with this?

Thanks
Melanie
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 9:24am
Hi,
'configure cart'/'security options'/'security options'
You are coming from a page at a different url to what you have listed there.
Many thanks
Support
solent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 9:47am
Thanks for the quick response. I'm a little confused, which address should I have here. This is my website address. The last blocked URL is a Romancart address.

Thanks
Melanie
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 9:49am
Hi,
Make sure that you are clicking on the link on your website when you are testing it, not anywhere else.
Many thanks
Support
solent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 9:54am
I am clicking on the cart buttons only. The only time I get this error is when I try to change the country from the checkout page. I can change it from the basket etc. Can I remove the change link on the checkout so this doesn't happen?
Thanks
Melanie
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 10:38am
Hi,
What is the url of a page with your 'add to basket' button on?
What is your storeid?
Many Thanks,
Support

Edited by Support - 07 January 2010 at 10:38am
solent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 10:44am
Hi,
they are on various pages of the website.
My main home page is www.solentsew.co.uk but all the pages are branches of www.solentsew.co.uk/Shop.htm.
Store ID is 45707
Thanks
Melanie
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:10am
Hi,
This should be ok now.
Many thanks
Support
solent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:29am
That's great thanks for your help!
Melanie
solent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:23am
Hi, we have gone live today!
Unfortunately, when I try to add something to the basket from another PC we get the same error. Help!!!
Thanks
Melanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic