RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Text Colour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Testuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Text Colour
    Posted: 09 January 2010 at 2:10pm
I am using black as my background colour to match my website. I am able to set the text colour to white however there is no where I can see how to change the colour of text for clickable links.
There are for example the wording (remove) in each item , The word (change) in Location ans also the wording stating "I have read and understand the terms and conditions*"

These are currently in a dark blue or dark purple and are difficult to see on a black background

I have looked all over the back end -Configure the cart and on this forum for an answer and can't see anywhere where this can be done
Amber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 10:27pm
The only way I can see that this would be possible is to style the links; ie give them a CSS class, and then designate the colours of the links both active and visited.
Regards,

Graham

Amber Chiropody Supplies
Testuser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Testuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 12:33pm
Thanks for the reply but as these pages are hosted on Roman Carts secure servers I cannot see how that can be achieved
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:53pm
Hi,

Try putting the CSS style codes for links into your basket subheader, that way it might act like an in-line style. Otherwise, you're out of luck as we have no control over the cart style sheet at the moment.

You might also consider changing the black background for a couple of reasons;

The default browser link colours are blue / red for most browser versions, changing them means they might not look like links to customers viewing your site.

Black is generally a pretty awful background colour for most people, especially anyone with sight problems
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic