RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Google Checkout Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Google Checkout Issues
    Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:31am
Hi,

Since yesterday a few merchants have reported that Google is sending messages saying that it cannot send order details to RomanCart. Their info shows a timeout problem.

However there are no problems at our end, all other payment gateways are working and the system is fast.

We are trying to communicate with Google to get them to look into this as it is likely some kind of routing issue at their end.

In the mean time, it is possible that Google Checkout orders may not appear on the RomanCart sales manager. For this reason if you are using Google Checkout, you should regularly check your Google Checkout for sales.

Many Thanks
Support
wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:37am
Hi,
Google checkout working ok this morning, the one order not sent back yesterday came through this morning.
Mike
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:42am
Hi,
Thanks for this info Mike.
We have had a merchant report a problem with an order in the early hours of this morning so i'm not convinced that the issue is resolved.
Many Thanks
Support
Quilex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quilex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:27pm
I may be missing something as I am not as tech savvy as some of the users but my sales from google checkout have never shown up in the RC sales manager. I thought it was meant to be like that for that payment option.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:22pm
Hi,
Go to 'configure cart'/'setp payment methods'
Click on the 'configure' icon for Google Checkout.
If your sales are not appearing on the RomanCart sales manager then you need to follow those instructions once again.
Many Thanks
Support
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:23pm
Hi,
Further to the original thread topic. Google had made an upgrade which had caused a problem with the callbacks. They backed out the upgrade which resolved the issue.
Many thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic