RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Control Panel Beta Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Control Panel Beta Testing
    Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:04am
Hi,

We are now looking for merchants who would like to test the new RomanCart Web Control Panel.

Please note that this is Beta testing - so although we have tested it ourselves merchants may identify other problems which we will address.

If you would like to be involved with this and you have an upgraded cart, please email us your storeid and last 3 letters of your Password (for security) and we will provide further instructions of how you can participate.

Many Thanks
Support
ponyandcarriage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ponyandcarriage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:23am
Hi Support
Thank you for this eagerly awaited announcement of Beta testing the new control panel
I for one am seriously looking forward to the opportunity of testing what you all have been working hard on.
I recon the support mail box may well be full to overflowing this morning

Thanks
Martin
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 1:13pm
Hi,
Please note that the last 3 characters from the password needs to be the RomanCart generated password, not passwords from users you have added.
Many Thanks
Support
genealogy_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genealogy_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 2:32pm
I hope I am not alone in using my own username/password that are unique to me and that only I can remember. Unfortunately, I do not remember the generated password or even the username/email that I used originally. How can I take part if I do not remember my generated password from last year or the year before?

Regards
Genealogy Guy
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 2:54pm
HI,
Your username is the email address at 'configure cart'/'change or view your details'
Use this on the 'lost password' page to have the password emailed to you.
Many Thanks
Support
genealogy_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genealogy_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:42pm
Sorry to be dumb, but where is the 'lost password' page?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:19pm
Hi,
There is a link to it on the login page.
Many Thanks
Support
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 7:17pm

Nervous now.... do I sign up for testing or wait for others to go t*ts up first

Sooooo excited....   
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 7:18pm
PS - how long will testing last please?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 7:43pm
Hi,
Testing will continue until we are happy that there are no major problems.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic