RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Control Panel and Website this Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Control Panel and Website this Friday
    Posted: 12 July 2010 at 3:42pm
Hi,
The new RomanCart control panel and new RomanCart website will be officially released this Friday - the 16th July 2010.

Please see http://www.romancart.com/rocemails/july_email.htm for further information on this.

Many Thanks
Support

Edited by Support - 12 July 2010 at 3:43pm
epidote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epidote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 4:37pm
Hi

This is great news!
Just want to confirm one thing, remember reading a post sometime back when new panel was released for testing regarding the use of - symbol in product codes, apparently the new system initially did not recognise this symbol, has this issue been resolved?

After watching screencast of of new product manager in control panel it does say not to use symbols.

Many Thanks
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 5:14pm
Hi,
You can have symbols in product codes (you could not in the early version of the new control panel).
Many Thanks
Support
emalrola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emalrola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 5:18pm
I have just had a look and have a few issues. Which forum do I report them on? I am not registered for the beta testing, so should I just put them inline here (asking this as I'm sure I'm not the only one!)   
genealogy_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genealogy_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 6:08pm
Another question, what will happen to 'New Control Panel Testing' forum? I have been relying on answers and solutions from other BETA users, and would hate to see all that insight just disappear.
Regards
Genealogy Guy
## My storeid is 45617 ##
mobilecadsurveying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobilecadsurveying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:32pm
I have been testing the new control panel today and it seems fine and a lot more functionality and easier/quicker to navigate than the old one. Just one bug I have found so far is when you click on 'Create tracked hyperlinks to use in emails' it just takes me back to the Home page?

Edited by mobilecadsurveying - 13 July 2010 at 8:33pm
Measure - Survey - Draw in ONE operation Fast Accurate CAD Floor Plans.

Point - Shoot - Drawn!

CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:29pm
Hi,
On which screen are you clicking on thie link?
Many Thanks
Support
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:46am
GX160Parts View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:30am
I am currently a platinum user and have been using Up sell and Cross Sell for a while now.

When i log into the new control panel, Upsell/Cross Sell is blanked out and i get the following message:-

This feature is available on the 'Professional' upgrade level or above. It is not available on your current 'Platinum' upgrade. Note that upgrading unlocks extra features in the same cart - you do not need to re-enter any data.
Click here to view upgrade prices and upgrade or click on the Play button below to watch a screencast on this feature.

Will i now loose this functionality? I am very annoyed if i will loose this and will have to pay a considerable amount to upgrade to the professional level just to get the feature i have been paying for and using for a while now.

Please respond.

Tim Kerr
GX160Parts.Com
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:31am
Hi,
We will look into this. No-one should be losing any functionality.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic