RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sage Pay Users

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sage Pay Users
    Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:01am
Thank you I will advise Simon at Romancart (via CC) That their payment module may need updating with SagePay

Regards (and goodnight)

Richard

Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:55 PM
To: info@365drills.com
Subject: [35 5] URGENT REQUEST - Dan Carville (Sagepay) and Simon (RomanCart)

Good evening Richard,

Thank you for your reply.

I can confirm that VendorTxCode, RC1**** is logged as a Successful payment.

If the payment record appears to have failed when viewed via your order management system, then this is usually due to an issue with the software or the Success URL.

Once the payment has been authorised, Sage Pay automatically redirect the customer to an URL which is presented to us at registration stage.

It is possible that the URL is not handling the results returned by Sage Pay or there are parameters missing such as an incorrect URL.

I have noticed the Success URL may be using an older configuration as Protx is still being used.

One option will be to update the Module for your cart software, with the latest Sage Pay configuration.

Please note that it is the cart providers who have to configure their products to be compatible with the various payment gateways.

We will be happy to review any payments and provide our analysis.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Smith

Telephone:    0845 111 44 55

Keep money moving
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:44pm
We are being posted successful payement transactions by Sagepay

See example email below from Sagepay

hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:40pm
We are getting a FAIL in the Roman Cart shopping basket

SEE WHITE ONE (top of list) which has failed.

But

Edited by hazellr - 23 October 2012 at 11:45pm
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:34pm
Here is an example of the grovel emails we are having to send customers
-----------------

Dear ****** just to let you know your order DID pass the payment gateway.

We have taken funds from your card - sorry the system crashed out on you.

To note we are sending goods today (24th October to you)

Regards Richard Hazell

Just for your general information we have been having a major problem with Sagepay and Romancart not talking after some transactions.
We are working hard to resolve this issue. I am sorry if you did not get a "payment successful" message from us

Invoice     Invoice Number: RC*******

Invoice for order: RC*******
Invoice Date: 23 October 2012

365 Group
23 College Road, ENQUIRIES 01992 410636, Hoddesdon, Herts, EN119DF
UNITED KINGDOM
VAT NUMBER: GB 878 2785 58     
info@365drills.com

Invoice To:             Deliver To:
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++

UNITED KINGDOM
Email: customer             Mr *******

UNITED KINGDOM

Invoice Number: RC******
Invoice Date: 23 October 2012
Payment Method: Sage Pay
Shipping Method: Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed-For           Payment Status:   Paid
Currency: GBP

Code     Item Name     Quantity     Price     Total
CPBAC-1BW     Clapperboard.net White Acrylic clapperboard with     1     £39.99     £39.99
      magnetic clapstick to aid with the clap      

Subtotal     £39.99
      Shipping     £4.99
      VAT (Included) :     £7.50

Total     £44.98

Invoice Address:           Delivery Address:      

Edited by hazellr - 23 October 2012 at 11:35pm
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:19pm
Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking of leaving Sage Pay. If you do decide to close your account, you'll need to contact our finance team by email at accounts@sagepay.com. They will then get in touch and let you know the process from there.

In the meantime, if you do get any examples, let us know and we'll investigate them for you.

Kind Regards,

Dan Carville
Customer Service Advisor
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:06pm
We dont have any transactions only the ten transactions sent over from the past month.
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:05pm
Hi Richard,

As per the email sent by RomanCart, do you have any recent examples (within the last 3 days) of the problems you've been experiencing? If you can supply the VPSTxID/Sage Pay unique ID for any examples, I can get the full logs for the transaction and supply the information required by RomanCart.

I look forward to hearing from you again in due course.

Kind Regards,

Dan Carville
Customer Service Advisor

Sagepay
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:44pm
I have decided to shut down Sagepay.

In the next few weeks I will transfer over to Total Web Solutions Limited

Sage Pay are not that great (quite a few down times this year) and they are charging me £25+VAT (£30pcm)

So I have decided to swap out to Total Web Solutions at £10 a month + VAT

I will complete the testing for TWS and then drop SagePay. Its not really good enough that their technical support is rubbish but at £30 a month (£360 a year) you would think you would get gold plated service.

If they cant even email you direct for the information then how am I as a customer supposed to get the best service.

Give me 2 weeks and I will have Steamline sort out the merchant number.

R.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:34pm
Hi,

The information we are sending SagePay is not the question here. The success url is the same for every transaction and is hardcoded.
We need to know where Sage Pay are trying to post to, which is information only they can supply.

Please let us know when you have this information and we will be able to investigate further.

As it stands it looks like Sage Pay is losing this information at their end.

Many Thanks
Simon
RomanCart Support

Edited by Support - 22 October 2012 at 6:42pm
hazellr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazellr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:25pm
Hi Simon,

Thank you for your email, unfortunatly the transaction is older than three days. After three days our logs are removed. However to see what URL you are using you can run a showpost

In order for us to troubleshoot Romancart issues further please perform a showpost. Our showpost facility allows us to see exactly what transaction information you are attempting to register.

I cannot find any transactions on your account, Live or Test, so you will need to change the Purchase URL to be the following, and submit a transaction to our 'showpost' address.

https://test.sagepay.com/showpost/showpost.asp   

Your showpost will list what you have passed, how you have passed it and where you have passed it from (IP address). Once sent through it is only accessible on our systems, so you will need to call or reply by email with your vendor name and the time at which the POST was performed, so that we can let you know what is being passed to us.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Sean Tait
Customer Service Advisor
SagePay
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic