RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drop Cart Demo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:03pm
Wow, looks like a lot of work to me. Probably worth it though.

A couple of questions.

1. Do we have to alter the Product Manager from Display Cart Yes to No

2. If we have the same product displayed twice in different pages do we use the same Form number for both postiions
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:15pm
Hi,

The name of each form needs to start ROC_DD_
and each name must be different (on the same page).
It will ignore the display cart setting.

Many Thanks
Support
rich-erich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich-erich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:16pm
Support

Further to my last post and your response. I think you need to check compatibility with Macs.

I used Safari this morning and was fine, but not working this afternoon. I have refreshed Safari and still opens basket up in new window.
Subsequently have tried in Firefox and Chrome, which had not visited the demo store before and they both open the basket in a new window.

Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:24pm
Hi,
Apologies for pointing out the obvious - but we have an identical demo cart which uses the standard cart. Are you sure you are not looking at that one instead?

Make sure you are using
http://www.romancart.com/sell-more/demostores/products/indexdrop.html

Many thanks
Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich-erich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:35pm
Yes, that's the one. And it doesn't open the new window in the standard basket format, but just includes what should be on the drop down, products, quantities, prices.
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:42pm
Is it me or what, but it's not working now. When you add to basket it goes to full page. It was working earlier.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich-erich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:47am
It's working again.

Support - can you make the the triangle that collapses the box a little more obvious that it is a clickable icon. Maybe a blue up arrow, that would then change to a blue down arrow (or at least an arrow instead of a triangle)

Also an additional improvement maybe that clicking anywhere within the whole box collapses it and then reclicking opens it again
pagoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:57am
It looks brilliant, but I have a quick question (probably a stupid one )

Is it possible to change the size and position of the drop-down.

Regards
Richard.
ipssissimus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipssissimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:07am
I would also like to know about formatting as at the moment the minicart is out of kilter with the rest of my website both in colour and position.

Many thanks
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:24pm
Hi,
It is all completely fixed and not customizable.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic