RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Embedded Fonts not showing in FireFox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Embedded Fonts not showing in FireFox
    Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:32pm
Hi,

I'm using an embedded font for the menu of a site that I'm currently building. The font is embedded using CSS. However for some reason this font is not rendering in the Roman Cart pages (select your region, basket, checkout) of the site when viewed in Firefox. On the pages that are not using Roman Cart, the font is rendering perfectly. This problem is only occurring in FireFox. In Chrome, IE, Safari etc it is fine, but in Firefox it is reverting to a system font.

Within the Customize Cart page of Roman Cart I am calling an external stylesheet which houses the CSS controlling the font. I have also tried using an internal stylesheet in the <head> section of the Customize Cart page, but it is failing to render the font properly. I'm not sure what is causing this conflict between Roman Cart and FireFox, but if anyone has any solutions to this bug it would be greatly appreciated. As I say, it is only occurring in FireFox, all other browsers are working fine.

Many thanks,
Rory
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic