RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100% width in Roman Cart Pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100% width in Roman Cart Pages
    Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:46pm
Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble allowing 100% width in Roman Cart pages (select your region, cart, checkout). I'm sure this is very simple, but for some reason I just can't seem to solve it. Basically, I have a menu at the top of every page in the site which has a CSS attribute of 100% width so that it covers the whole width of the viewer's screen. Below this is centrally aligned content (where the shopping basket/checkout info will be seen) with a fixed width of 960px.

On the rest of the site (the pages that are not the select your region, cart and checkout page) this is working fine. However, on these Roman Cart pages, the 100% width header becomes fixed at 960px, centrally aligned with the content below it. I have played about with this and it would seem to me that there is a Roman cart container div I am unable to access which is housing my code, which is preventing me from obtaining full width properties of the user's screen.

Does anyone know how to allow divs inside Roman Cart to be width:100%;? It seems a very simple problem, but what ever I try, I'm still stuck with a seemingly fixed width, centrally aligned menu with white space to the left and right side.

Many thanks,
Rory
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic