RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Widget

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denise853b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Widget
    Posted: 30 November 2015 at 12:25pm
I am trying to add widgets to my website, I have put the code in but nothing displays

file:///C:/Users/Turbo/Desktop/shehairstraighteners.co.uk/web/she_hair_straighteners.html

can anyone view page source and let me know whats wrong with it

Thanks Denise
Denise853b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denise853b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 12:54pm
managed to get this to work
mrcoolcreature View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrcoolcreature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 8:03pm
Hi,

Having same problem - how did you fix???

Michael
GX160Parts View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 12:28am
Bumping this up. Spent this evening trying to pad a widget. Just kept getting a blank screen. Even started with a fresh HTML page but nothing. How did this get resolved. Can Support help?

It's obviously something simple but I have tried numerous times on different products pasting the code but same results.
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2016 at 8:52am
You need to post this query in the Integration section of the forum for support to answer. They don't answer the Website Discussions section.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic