RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Editing Invoices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimeCast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Editing Invoices
    Posted: 24 August 2016 at 3:58pm
Hi

I have to create an invoice for a customer, however it is likely to stretch to some 200 or so product lines and it is unlikely that I will be able to sit down and do it all at one go.

While I realise that an invoice can be edited once created the facility for this seems to not allow you to go back in to the manager to add new product lines, only to add manually.

I will need to save the invoice so I can return and continue adding products via the manager.

Have I missed something?

Thanks

Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 4:03pm
Hi,

The products dont actually have to be in the manager.

You can click 'custom item' and then just add a product line to the invoice by just specifying a name and price.

Is there a reason the products have to be in the manager for this invoice? I cant think of a reason myself but I may genuinely be missing something.

Thanks

James
TimeCast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimeCast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 4:42pm
Hi James

Entering a custom item means I then have to type everything individually rather than simply "add to cart" and does not add item weight to the shipping calculation. That's OK if I have to do a couple of items, but not if I need to go in and add another 50 plus items.

Mark
TimeCast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimeCast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 1:56pm
Hi James

any thoughts?

Mark
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 2:14pm
Hi Mark,

Unfortunately not at this time. I thought you could specify a weight when adding a custom item but this isnt the case.

Our main developer is away on holiday currently and returns next week, when they are back i'll discuss this with them and see if we can come up with a solution.

Thanks

James

TimeCast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimeCast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 2:39pm
Hi James

OK thanks very much. I suppose what I am asking for is the facility to save a cart and come back to add to it later.

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic