RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sales manager

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Dart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sales manager
    Posted: 06 December 2016 at 12:13am
Getting to a stage now where I'm thinking about taking on staff. Is there a way to provide staff with a sort of "lite" log in, so they only have access to, for instance, to the sales manager, for order picking and packing, without the potential to fiddle with all the settings that make everything else tick?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 8:07am
Hi,
Yes - set this up at 'profile'/'user logins'

Many thanks
Support
Phil Dart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Dart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 8:10am
Thank you - that was quick, bright and early. I'll head over there now and take a peek
Phil Dart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Dart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 8:13am
Perfect - exactly what I was seeking. Didn't even know the facility was there - thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic