FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook store questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook store questions
    Posted: 04 September 2017 at 11:55am
Hi,
1. I'm not sure which edit button you are clicking on. If you are referring to the design of the store, you need to use the 'configure'/'appearance' menu on RomanCart to change this.
2. The store will show the prices as you have entered them. You can edit the template in the 'configure'/'appearance' menu.
3. Manage'/'product'/'categories' click on the image icons to set the images.
4. We would need to add this. You can already set it for storefront. We will look into it.
5. Yes - choose a different checkout in the 'configure'/'appearence' menu or set your company logo in the website menu.

This is completely separate to any ecommerce functionality that facebook provides.

Many Thanks
Support
teamsurv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamsurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2017 at 6:07pm
PS The Facebook page is at https://www.facebook.com/nmeatools/
teamsurv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamsurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2017 at 6:06pm
Dropped the Romancart store into Facebook easilt, but now a few questions:

1. If I try and edit the FB store, I click on Edit at the bottom and enter the two codes (which are presumably correct as the store is active), but then there doesn't seem to be any edit capability

2. We are VAT registered, and have used VAT exclusive product prices in the product manager, with appropriate VAT rates being applied. The FB store seems to list the prices ex VAT until it comes to checkout where the VAT is displayed. We need to at least say that these are VAT exclusive prices, and ideally show VAT inclusive prices. Is there a way to do this?

3. The FB store picks up the Romancart product images, but there are two images for the All and Products for sale levels that I don't seem to be able to set, there is just a camera icon. Any ideas?

4. There are only 6 products - having a heirarchical menu is overkill. Is it possible to just show all the products when someone clicks on the shop tab, instead of having to navigat down 2 levels first?

5. On the checkout page there are large Romancart icons at the top and bottom. Is there any control over these? I'd like to at least replace the top one with our icon

Also, more generally, how does this tie in with Facebook's own shop capabilities, and can Facebook's tools be integrated with Romancart?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic