RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Codes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dropswell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Codes
    Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:14pm
Hi
Totally new to all this, although i have had a website up and running for the past 2 years .
I am trying to add a code to link to the shopping basket, each time i try using the link i am directed to a site saying that the link must be wrong. I am copying and pasting the link from the product manager page, and i am using Front page as my editor. can anyone help please
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by dropswell dropswell wrote:

Hi
and i am using Front page as my editor. can anyone help please

Oh dear... Front page is notorious for corrupting code when pasting. Try opening your HTML page in notepad (other text editors are available :-) ) and paste the product manager code into the notepad file and then re-save it. This should work.

See the post from Mike (wigman) in this link; it's a long standing problem unfortunately. Mike has this is his FAQ, he's answered it so many times.

http://forums.romancart.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5144&KW=frontpage&PID=24974#24974
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic