RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with Linkpoint connect

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with Linkpoint connect
    Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:11pm
I have the correct urls in my Linkpoint Connect settings but when I'm in the shopping cart and click on checkout, in goes to a Linkpoint page which says: " Form Processing Error
The following errors occurred while processing your request: ·
It is not possible to order from the store at this time. ·
Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

Linkpoint says it's a RomanCart problem

Below is the process I've done so far:

I have gone to 'configure cart/setup payment methods' and then clicked on 'configure Linkpoint' on that page.
On your 'LinkPoint configure information' page I entered my store name (Wittco Enterprises) and chose the option of what type of sale to 'Sale' I did not check the 'tick' for a test transaction.
I logged into my Linkpoint account but as per the directions on your 'setting up payment methods' page, But I have no 'top menu' option of 'Customization'. The top menu I get consists of 'Virtual Terminal'; 'Reports'; 'Support';   & 'Administration'. However, under the 'Administration' tab, there is a tab for 'Connect Settings' which has the places to enter the information listed on the Romancart 'Linkpoint Configuration Information' page. I do have the 'Use SSL on checkout page' ticked and I have entered the urls for the 'Submission' form URL, the 'Confirmation form URL, and the 'Failure Page'. and have ticked the 'URL is a CGI script' box. Instead of a tick box for 'Auto Forwarding' as your instructions say, mine page has tick boxes which say: 'Automatically display Confirmation Page after the Connect receipt page' (I'm sure they mean the same thing)
I ticked both those boxes.
And then of course I have hit the 'Submit' button. But I get the above message from Linkpoint telling me I have the 1002 error.
thanks in advance for helping me
Robert (wittco)
wittco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2010 at 1:58pm
Support,

I see you have responded to others recently so am wondering why I can't get any help with my problem.
As far as I can tell, I have everything entered properly but keep getting the same error message.(see my original post)
I only assume you have received my emails regarding this matter but since you haven't replied, I'm wondering if my messages are getting through or not.

thanks
Robert
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic