RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upsell Cross Sell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upsell Cross Sell
    Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:03pm
Wonder if someone could help? I have added a product without modifiers. To test I selected another product and added the cross sell item code. When a this product is bought the cross sell page appears and a tick box below the description allows the customer to select it to add to the order. The problem is when I click onto he cart the cross sell item hasn't been added. Is there some other configuration required?

Thanks
nagger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:21pm
Okay resolved that issue thanks
nagger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:28pm
However I now have another problem.

As I use a stepped base shipping option but want to allow cross sell to be added for free P&P the cart is picking up the cross sell as product 2 and charging the stepped 2 amount for P&P.

Any thoughts?
nagger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 6:01pm
Anyone?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic