RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

are invoices generated for customer AND seller?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agent starling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: are invoices generated for customer AND seller?
    Posted: 19 January 2010 at 11:07am
Hi

I'm contemplating whether to use RC for a new site i'm building. My client has already used RC and recommends a certain feature which I can't find in a features list:

This client tells me that when a customer buys a product with RC that an invoice is automatically generated for both customer and seller. Is this true?

My client wants this feature for their bookkeeping requirements, but I can't see it in any 'features' list. Can anyone let me know if it exists?

Thanks in advance
Agent Starling
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2010 at 12:48pm
Hi,

It depends on what you mean by 'invoice'. An email is sent to to both customer and merchant and an invoice is available in the sales manager which the merchant can print for their own use or to send to the customer.

There's an option (Configure the cart / Configure other options / email tab') which allows you to send the invoice as the confirmation email.

Some (all ?) payment methods also have an option to allow the customer to print an invoice on completion of the order. This certainly happens for my Cheques orders, not sure about other payment types as I bypass the Romancart completion page.

Hope this helps,
agent starling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agent starling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2010 at 2:57pm
Thanks for the reply

That sounds like what I need really - something available for the merchant from every transaction - for their records. I'll have to look a bit further for customer invoice on Cheque orders.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic