RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show Realtime Prices when you have modifiers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show Realtime Prices when you have modifiers
    Posted: 21 January 2010 at 12:46pm
Hi

I have a product which you can choose either a boy or a girl (birthstone), I have these set in my modifiers.

Each one is the same price but when I use the available javascript to display the price realtime it wont pull the price for the individual product because the price is set in the modifier, the overall price is set to £0 as the price is set in the modifier area.

I hope that made some sense, please can you help.

Do I just change the 'document.write(roc_rdd_price_CK001)' part of the javascript to pull the price from somewhere else?

Many thanks

Andy
...He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop. When the going gets tough, he's really rough, with a Hong Kong Phooey chop (Hi-Ya!)

- Hong Kong Phooey
wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 2:57pm
Hi,
You need to set the overall price to whatever the price is and the modifiers to £0 ie. leave blank.
Mike

Edited by wigman - 21 January 2010 at 2:58pm
Andy_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 2:59pm
cheers Mike.....client has changed their mind anyway and gone back to no modifiers required....doh...

Thanks for the quick response.

Andy
...He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop. When the going gets tough, he's really rough, with a Hong Kong Phooey chop (Hi-Ya!)

- Hong Kong Phooey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic