RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Regions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartvb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regions
    Posted: 26 January 2010 at 3:33pm
I have read some posts on this but still don't understand. None of my countries have th3 check button checked for "Default". I have added regions to Spain, one of which is "Canary Islands".

A customer ordered to be sent to Canary Islands but we he came to specifying country from the RC drop down only SPAIN was present, not the regions. As a result he selected SPAIN. on couriering the package it has been held up in cusatoms for 10 days and I am now told I need to pay extra,and get the customer's "fiscal ID".

The customer did order using PayPal Express but the point is that he attempted to select his country > region whilst looking at the cart before checkout and there was no regional option. Maybe I have done someting wrong but I have tried to configure this in all coimbinations of check boxes checked and not checked and still it doesn't work.

Can support please advise.

wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:40pm
Hi,
We have regions of spain showing ok.
on the Set ¨Shipping/Carriage Options¨ page have you switched on Region Based Shipping?
Mike
stuartvb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartvb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:47pm
Yes
stuartvb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartvb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:58pm
Mike, I am a very silly person. I did not have SPAIN's "Use Regions" box checked!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to respond anyway!

regards
Stuart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic