RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Translating' checkout button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon7mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Translating' checkout button
    Posted: 03 February 2010 at 4:08pm
Hi

Apologies first - have asked similar question before and have sorted out but thought I would have another go at 'translating' the Checkout button to read Click here to pay by Credit or Debit Card but have tried several things and 'configured other options', made sure I've saved the changes and chosen the right translation, tried putting it into English or renaming completely.

Only want to change the checkout button that appears just after insert promotional code and before google checkout or paypal. I'm just concerned that it is not very clear and may put customers off as it just says Checkout.

Grateful for any advice.

Lorraine

All you need for a fantastic party
Party Things 2 Go
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 5:58pm
Hi,
See http://www.romancart.com/locale/integration.htm#p
Many Thanks
Support
leon7mar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon7mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:55pm
Oh dear, I was after a quick answer. I remember spending a long time on this before for an add to basket button and it didn't work out for some reason. Can't remember what it was now.

Is it not possible just to 'translate'?

Thanks.
Lorraine
Party Things 2 Go
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 7:01pm
Hi,
You can translate the button at 'configure cart'/'translate' however the button is not very big.
Many Thanks
Support
leon7mar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon7mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 7:15pm
I tried this but that's what I was saying that it didn't work, maybe because it wouldn't take all the text. Is it possible to resize the text and just put 'pay by credit/debit card'?
will try and see if that works.
Thanks
Lorraine
Party Things 2 Go
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic