RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paypal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paypal
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:23pm
Has anyone had any customers complain that Paypal doesn't accept payment from either Malaysia or Indonesia. I've had two people in the last two days who have not been able to buy using paypal as its come up that they don't accept payment from those countries.

One of them has bought from me previously but had a UK relative pay for the goods.

Nochex apparently wouldn't accept payment either. This is another push towards using Sagepay as I assume they do accept payments from weird and wonderful places.
handlesandhinges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handlesandhinges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:33pm
I may be wrong but I've a feeling that I read somewhere that Paypal were starting to refuse customers who are registered in India. I'll rack my brain and try to remember where I read it.

www.handlesandhinges.com
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:36pm
Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. I'm still waivering between changing my pay options anyway. Been mulling it over for a long time. Unfortunately, one of the customers that had this issue needed the items to fit in with her husband arriving (cabin crew) in the UK as he was to collect and take back. As she has shopped with me before I did allow the parcel to go without payment and he did pay into my account when he arrived in the UK via a UK bank, but the other customer I had recently I lost as she hadn't shopped with me before and there was no way I'd have let the item go without payment. It could have been very difficult I think to get the money from that one.

mobilecadsurveying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobilecadsurveying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:23am
Originally posted by handlesandhinges handlesandhinges wrote:

I may be wrong but I've a feeling that I read somewhere that Paypal were starting to refuse customers who are registered in India. I'll rack my brain and try to remember where I read it.

www.handlesandhinges.com

Apparantly, they still refuse payments to or from India for services, but if its for goods and provide a shipping address they let it go through.
Measure - Survey - Draw in ONE operation Fast Accurate CAD Floor Plans.

Point - Shoot - Drawn!

CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic