RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taxable Items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k5tog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taxable Items
    Posted: 07 June 2010 at 3:15pm
I'm sure there's a way to do this, but I can't figure it out. I know how to set tax for each state and/or country, but in my home state, I need to charge tax on certain items, but not on others. How to I tell Roman Cart which items not to tax (which seems to be more of a problem than taxing them). Is there something in the html code I need to change?

Thanks - Laura
Laura Rasmussen
3 Kittens Needle Arts
750 Main St, Ste 112
Mendota Heights, MN 55118
www.3kittensneedlearts.com
Support Oliver View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 3:20pm
Hi,

If you email support@romancart.com with your Store ID and the last three characters of your password you can be upgraded to the Beta control panel. (Shortly to be released to all users.)

In this new version a lot more tax options are unlocked. Once you have done this we will be able to assist you in setting this up.

Kind Regards
k5tog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k5tog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 3:44pm
Thank you - I've sent the email already!
Laura Rasmussen
3 Kittens Needle Arts
750 Main St, Ste 112
Mendota Heights, MN 55118
www.3kittensneedlearts.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic