RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Testimonials Required!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Testimonials Required!
    Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:27am
Hi,

We are working on a new website for RomanCart which will be released in the next few weeks. As part of this we have space for 3 testimonials under the following headings...

1. Doubled Sales
2. Freed up my time
3. New to selling online.

If you feel that you could provide a testimonial for any of the above headings then please email us on the usual support email address.

A page will be created for each testimonial which will be linked to from our home page.

Many Thanks
Support
mobilecadsurveying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobilecadsurveying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 9:43am
Could we place a link in the testimonial as it is I have already recommended RC to a few others who I believe have signed up with you or are in the process of doing so, but a bit of you scratch my back I scratch yours doesn't do any harm

Edited by mobilecadsurveying - 13 June 2010 at 9:44am
Measure - Survey - Draw in ONE operation Fast Accurate CAD Floor Plans.

Point - Shoot - Drawn!

CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:36am
Hi,
Yes - the testimonial would link to your website.
Many Thanks
Support
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:42am
What value is a solicited testimonial with obvious benefits for the writer?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:53am
Hi,
As you know, we provide shopping cart services for websites. If you were thinking of using RomanCart and reading testimonials on our website then they would have little value unless you could actually see the website which the testimonial was referring to.
Many Thanks
Support
mobilecadsurveying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobilecadsurveying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Support Support wrote:

Hi,
As you know, we provide shopping cart services for websites. If you were thinking of using RomanCart and reading testimonials on our website then they would have little value unless you could actually see the website which the testimonial was referring to.
Many Thanks
Support

OK I'm up for it, tell me what you want from me, I am happy to do something under the title "Freed up my time"

Edited by mobilecadsurveying - 14 June 2010 at 1:06pm
Measure - Survey - Draw in ONE operation Fast Accurate CAD Floor Plans.

Point - Shoot - Drawn!

CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:07pm
I'd do it, but just haven't a clue where I'd start and under which heading. The words just won't come to me.... I am also so overcome with emotion at how good the cart and support are overall (I know we have occasional hiccups) for what we are charged LOL.....

Edited by raineshoe - 14 June 2010 at 3:08pm
SnM Stuff View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnM Stuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:23pm
I'm not sure if you've got all the testimonials you want yet, but in case you haven't, I've just emailed one over :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic