RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Euro as default currency?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winsoar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro as default currency?
    Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:34am
Is it possible for me to accept the Euro as the first currency?

Ideally I would want to be able to accept Pounds Sterling on my UK site and Euro on the European websites. Eventually I would also like to accept Dollars on an American/Canadian website.

It seems at the moment I can only accept pounds sterling which is thwarting my attempts to increase sales in Europe.

I don't really want to use another shopping cart because I have a fulfilment centre who finds accessing Romancart quite easy for sales processing.
Pet Porte is the microchip cat flap that lets your cat in and keeps other cats out without a risky collar!
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:45am
Hi,
Set the currency for the cart at 'tools'/'options'/'general'
One cart works in one currency so you need multiple carts for multi-currency.
Many Thanks
Support
winsoar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winsoar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:52am
That would be pretty darn expensive...

What would happen if I change the currency from pounds to Euros? How would that effect previous sales data?
Pet Porte is the microchip cat flap that lets your cat in and keeps other cats out without a risky collar!
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:57am
Hi,
You shouldn't change the currency on your cart once you have started using it. Previous transaction should be ok, however all the totals and reports would be wrong.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic