RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding a table to function with Roman Cart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acesfullRDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding a table to function with Roman Cart
    Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:10pm
I drop ship products and one of my vendors has a table which shows all the options needed to order the product. There are several I have the table code but can't get it to work with RomanCart. I've tried pasting it into several of the Add To Cart forms and it will not connect with RomanCart. I need some help knowing how to make this table work in RomanCart. Does anyone have some ideas or can you help me?
Thanks
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:17pm
Hi,

The options in your table are called modifiers in Romancart. You need to add your product in the product manager and then set up each modifier in turn. Click on the 'show me the code' link in the product manager and you'll get the HTML code which you need to add to your website. If you don't code it correctly, it won't work and you probably won't be able to paste your existing table as it won't be the correct code.

acesfullRDS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acesfullRDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:21pm
Thanks Dave for the quick response. I'm afraid I'm in over my head on this one. I can create add to cart forms for most of my products as you suggested, but this is a large table with tons of options. I don't know how to turn them into modifiers. The table needs to look like the one I have and have not idea how to do this. Do you help code things for RomanCart for a small helpers fee? If so can we talk. I'm in Oklahoma in the US.
Dave P View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:24pm
Hi,

Can't help with creating it for you, sorry.
acesfullRDS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acesfullRDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:25pm
Ok, thanks anyway. I'll keep trying.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic