RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quantity is inflexible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spebchob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quantity is inflexible
    Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:33pm
I currently use Mal's Cart for my other business and sell fabric by the metre using decimals as is normal eg 0.5m or 6.2m.

I would like to enable customers to buy items by the metre, but the Romancart cart seems to round everything. I don’t want to ask customers to put centimetres in as this is unusual. How can I work around this? Is it possible for the customer to enter metres, but the cart to receive centimetres?

Why isn't RomanCart as good as Mal's Cart in this respect?
spebchob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spebchob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:59am

Below is the answer.
This really does make Romancart a second rate cart, outgunned by the free version of Mal's cart.
A drop down solution is no good where there are hundreds of possibilities.

"Hi,

You will never be able to use decimal places in quantities. However you would be able to use modifiers (A drop down where you could select a length)

Kind Regards

RomanCart Support Team"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic