RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

e cheque paymnet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:57pm
Hi,
To do this, in the Paypal page, mouse-over Profile, go down and click My Selling Preferences, and then check the box to block e-cheque payments.
Regards,

Graham

Amber Chiropody Supplies
Eternity Press View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternity Press Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:07pm
Thanks, yes I found that, but that blocks ALL eCheque payments, which means customers who want to use that facility can't. Sometimes they don't even know that Paypal is using eCheque funding (they don't have enough in Paypal, and their credit card doesn't authorise, so Paypal will use bank funding). I'd like to accept eCheques, I just don't want Romancart to send out the confirmation mail until it has ticked over to PAID.
Eternity Press View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternity Press Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:09pm
And that Paypal 'block' option also unfortunately blocks German bank transfer in the same tickbox, which some of my customers use...
jb1172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jb1172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:30pm
Related to this post, I've found that when customers order a digital doanload and pay by cheque, and then I set the status to 'Set to Paid (confirmation email)', no download link at all is sent to the customer (not in the original email, or the confirmed paid email).
How can I get romancart to send the download link(s) out once cheque payment has been received? Any clues?
Thanks,
Alex.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:19am
Hi,
What is the order number?
The most likely cause is if you have configured the confirmation email to be the invoice which does not contain download links.
Many Thanks
Support
jb1172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jb1172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:39pm
Thanks for your reply - latest example is order no. 11171877.

How do I reconfigure the confirmation email to include a link to the digital download?

Thanks,
Alex.
Support Oliver View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:56am
Hi,
The digital download will not be triggered for echeques, because the way and time they take to process conflicts with the links generated in the Digital Vault. We would recomend that you do not accept E Cheque payments through PayPal for digital downloads.

Kind Regards
jb1172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jb1172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:11pm
Hi Oliver,

It's not an e-cheque I'm using: it's a standard cheque. When the cheque is received from the customer by post, I want to go in and release the digital download (ideally through the confirmation email, if possible). Is that possible at all?

Thanks, Alex.
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:51am
Hi Alex,

I'm afraid not, you would have to use a payment gateway to do this as the cheque option will never give your customers the option to download your file. If you are using the cheque option you have to send them the download.

Thanks

James
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic