RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Warning!!!This product cannot be delivered ....'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilboa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Warning!!!This product cannot be delivered ....'
    Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:14pm
I have not been using roman cart for a while due to re-organising the studio. This included a new website and changes in the roman cart layouts.

As one does, I too have once again started with the usual test runs to see if the layout etc is working as required. However, when I now click on the 'add to basket' feature, I see a warning (see below) next to all the products that I have added to the basket:

"(product name) Warning!!! This product cannot be delivered to your selected delivery location. Please select a different delivery location or remove this item from the cart. (remove)"

This warning persists, no matter what country I select in the basket (the region drop down).

I have made no changes to my old region, shipping and country settings, which used to work fine some months ago.

Have there been any changes to roman cart lately?   I have spent some time now trying to find why this message appears (including reading the forums), but without suceess. Also, the basket code placed on my website, usually updates immediately, but not now.

I am a bit a a loss and wondered if perhaps any of you have had a similar problem in the past.

Thank you,
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:43pm
Hi,

This seems to be a problem with your categories.

Access the product manager and check to see what category this product is in.

Then click on the categories and then select 'Edit' next to the category in question.

At the bottom of the 'Edit' screen you can see the region settings. Change the setting to 'Products in this category are available to customers in any location' and it should resolve your issue.

Kind Regards

James
Gilboa View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilboa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:55pm
Thank you James!

Problem solved!   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic