RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Status not updating

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hext Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Status not updating
    Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:55am
Here's an interesting one. We have a status called "printed out", which we use for the warehouse to pick orders, which we then change to "Quick despatch send email" once the goods are picked and packed.
A couple of days ago we had one order that wouldn't change when we clicked on it. Just to experiment, I then changed an earlier one (that had been despatched) back to "printed out", to see if I could change it again". I couldn't - so I didn't try any more. But there haven't been any problems with any others since then.Any ideas, anyone? It's a bit of a pain if a random order suddenly decides it's not going to change its status, and in this case email the customer.
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:14pm
Hi,

I'd imagine the status 'Printed out' is set to relate to 'Payment' rather than 'Delivery'.

This means if you set an order to despatched and then back to printed out the order will still show as despatched.

To change this navigate to the sales manager and then select 'Add/edit' status and select 'Printed out' and make sure it is in set to relate to delivery not payment.

Thanks

James
Bob Hext View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hext Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:59pm
Thanks James. Yes, that makes sense for the one I fiddled with, and I'll do what you said - but it doesn't explain the one that wouldn't change in the first place. Or does it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic