RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sale allowed even though out of stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sale allowed even though out of stock
    Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:36am
I have the product manager set to only allow something to be sold when in stock and when out of stock to refuse the sale. The item shows -1 and allowed a sale even though the product manager is set not to allow this. Perhaps support you can give me a reason why?

It is under Diamond FX Palettes in my product manager and it is the second item down.

We are cart number 23520.

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:35pm
Hi Raineshoe
Did 2 customers try to purchase it at the same time, that is what happened to us some time ago and because the item was in both carts at the same time both sales went through when the customers completed the payment pages.
Red
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:03pm
That is a good possible. Its so annoying as had to substitute with same product, but in separate palettes as it will take me four days to get the item required.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic