RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prospect EM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prospect EM
    Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:10am
I have several customers who originally were Prospect EM on my contacts list. They have now become customers, but their status hasn't changed in the contacts list. This means I cannot view their orders as I can those listed as customers. Is this a glitch in the system for everyone or just me or is it meant to be that they stay as Prospect EM regardless?

Also noticed that if you review the customer contact history every time they place an order they receive yet another welcome e-mail. Surprised they are still shopping with us as one or two regulars are getting this rather a lot.

Cart 23520

Thanks.

Edited by raineshoe - 02 January 2012 at 12:30pm
Support Oliver View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:56am
Hi,

Can you please email support@romancart.com with this issue so we can reproduce it. We will need your Store ID, Support Tag (found under "help" and "contact us" in the control panel) and the sales reference RC number and customer email address.

Please make sure you email these and not post any personal infomation such as Support Tag or customer emails in the Forum.

Kind Regards

Oliver
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:49am
Email sent to support.
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:23pm
Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic