RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > New Features
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Authorize Net Emails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Authorize Net Emails
    Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:38am
Hi,

With Authorize Net, you can now define your own emails to be sent to the customer on payment rather than sending the default RomanCart email.

Many Thanks
Support
mrmushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:54pm
Hello, all my Authorize . Net payments are showing as "not complete" today even though they went through and the confirmation emails were sent

What's the fix for this?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:03pm
Hi,
What's your storeid?
Many thanks
Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:38pm
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:26pm
Hi,

Apologies for this.
There has been a problem today with our integration of Auth Net as we move it over to our new custom email system. This is now resolved.
The status shown on the sales manager may not be correct (i.e. it will show Not Completed instead of Success or Authorized) and the confirmation emails may not have been sent.

Please check the outcome of all transactions in the last 14 hours on Authorize.net and manually update them to Paid or otherwise on the RomanCart sales manager if applicable.

Many Thanks and apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:56pm
thanks for taking care of this so quickly!! Seems to be working again!

How do I set my paid orders to "Success" or complete them so they come up in all the completed orders. The Green dot shows its approved but When I click "set to Paid" it says the order is already paid.

Thanks!

Edited by mrmushroom - 04 December 2012 at 11:01pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:10pm
Is there a way to do this? The only reason I am concerned is when i download reports to give to accounting, they remove all the "Not Completed" sales from the history to generate reports.

Please help!

Thanks!
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:12pm
Hi,

Find the transactions in the sales manager and tick the uncompleted orders using the tick box on the far right hand saide. Then use the drop down box in the lower right hand corner to set the orders to paid.

Thanks

James

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:19pm
Ok, I figured it out. I needed to mark the item as "set to unpaid" first, then go back and "set to paid"

If you try and just click "Set to paid" it gives an error saying its already paid.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic