RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shipping on Product Manager

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100Karen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping on Product Manager
    Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:32pm
I have set up some products on the Product Manager with a shipping override of £10.00.

The rest of the shipping for products on the site is calculated using Weight Based Shipping.

But....the shipping override charges £10.00 only once, irrespective of how many of the particular products using this method are ordered.....I need it to charge £10.00 for each of these items ordered.

Can support or anyone advise if this is possible and how it is achieved using product manager.

Many thanks

MountMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MountMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:13pm
The easiest way would be to include the Shipping in the price of the product, I do that with a few of my products
Keep well
Steve
I know one day my boat will come in - knowing my luck I will be at the Airport !

100Karen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100Karen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:18pm
Hi Steve

Thanks....

I did try this and put the code within the form on the HTML page, but it didn't seem to make any difference....presumably because I am using the product manager and the details for the product are being drawn from there ????

If you know differently and are using Product Manager and using this method I will try again......as I could have been imagining it (I have tried this so many ways I have lost track) !!!!

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic