RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

accounts package /couriers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigbee2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: accounts package /couriers
    Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:57pm
Hi

Newbie here . My website has been going for a few years and we've been using Romancart for ages .I say we , because now Im on my own as the demise of the company hit hard .Im a technophobe and Im really struggling . At the moment Roman Cart takes a sale and money goes through Barclaycard or Paypay ,fine .Then I have to enter order and new customer details on to Sage to create invoice / delivery note plus to keep the sales record on there for profit /loss accountancy purposes . Then I select which courier to use depending on size of package etc , then I have to enter the details onto their consignment software. This is all a bit of a fag and I find Im by passing Sage to save time and Im getting in a right mess .Is there some thing to bolt onto Romancart to save time , effort and my sanity ,please !??
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 2:30pm
Not as far as I know. I use Quickbooks and find I'm in the same boat as you. Romancart do their own accounts package, but I find Quickbooks does more of what I need so haven't used it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic