RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Regions page selection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regions page selection
    Posted: 20 December 2014 at 1:08pm
The Region Page Country Selection page needs to fill in the selected Country for the Billing Address as well as for the Delivery Address. The Billing Address Country does not seem to change when a Country selection is made and I believe this is leading to confusion for Overseas customers and the loss of completed sales as I have been informed by Worldpay today that it is the Billing address country selected that is passed to the Worldpay payment page.
Red
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 2:09pm
Support have replied as follows, which may help others who have not noticed this setting.

Sorry I missed that part of your email.

But in this case you should see ‘tools > options > region’ and select this option…

Country selected on region screen is used to default both billing and delivery address (if available)

so it is possible to set for both the Billing and Delivery Country to update when a country is selected on the region selection page.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic