RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Up sell and Cross sell quantity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Up sell and Cross sell quantity
    Posted: 20 August 2016 at 4:44pm
Hi Support

I have tried adding up sell and cross sell items to some products on the store.

I have used the quantity shop front store. The quantity box works fine when no up sell or cross sell items are offered. If they are offered and either selected or deselected the quantity defaults back to 1 rather than remembering the amount from before.

If the quantity is dropped due to to using up sell or cross sell feature is useless to me.

Any help on what i may have done wrong would be ideal. The kiln dried options have no up sell or cross sell attached but the seasoned logs do. if you want to test it store details are:

Store ID 65146
Web http://www.retford-logs.co.uk/store/index1.html

On another topic when you get through to the payment screen there is the option to pay with Paypal and cash on delivery but a further option of credit or debit card. I can't see where i have selected this option to appear and it just causes an error page to load. Would it be possible if you could tell me what i have selected to add this payment option. It isn't in my payment method selection so not sure where its come from.

Thanks again

Edited by Ben - 20 August 2016 at 4:45pm
www.retford-logs.co.uk
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2016 at 6:09pm
Hi Ben,

We will look into the quantity issue further on monday.

I have looked into the other problem but i'm having difficulty resolving it. Have you ever used secure trading as a payment method with your romancart account and if so when did you stop using this method.

Thanks

James [support team]
Ben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 9:32am
Hi James,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I have not intended to add secure trading but may have added it trying out the different options. I have since tried to add it again and it won't let me add secure trading, but it will let me add secure trading v2. I was hoping to add it and delete to see if that cured the problem.

Have you had chance to look into the quantity issue?

Thanks
www.retford-logs.co.uk
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2016 at 11:10am
Hi Ben,

Yes thanks, both these issues are something we need to take care of.

We will sort this out however the fix might not be implemented until after the bank holiday weekend. Sorry for the delay with this and feel free to chase this up whenever you want.

Thanks

James
Ben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 1:09pm
Hi James

Have you had chance to look into this issue yet? Our existing shop subscription expires on the 6th Sept and we would be looking to go live with roman cart on the 5th and it would be great if the issues highlighted above were resolved.

Cheers

Ben
www.retford-logs.co.uk
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 1:12pm
Hi,

This should be ok now.
You have 'Secure Trading' set up, however this has been replaced by 'Secure Trading V2'
Go to 'configure'/'payment methods' and remove secure trading from your payment methods by clicking on the dustbin icon.

Many Thanks
Support
Ben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 1:36pm
Hi

That has cured the extra payment option box thank you. Did you get anywhere with the quantity not being carried through the check out process when an up or cross sell option were active.

Thanks for the swift reply

Edited by Ben - 31 August 2016 at 2:38pm
www.retford-logs.co.uk
Ben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2016 at 10:30am
After a couple of phone calls, and multiple emails, still nothing has been done after repeated promises of it being done by the end of the week etc.

Is this being looked at and when is it likely to work properly?
www.retford-logs.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic