RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Courier Delivery Price Increase

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Courier Delivery Price Increase
    Posted: 17 January 2017 at 8:22am
Hi,

Due to price increases imposed on us by UPS, please note that the cost of a single parcel courier delivery has increased from £7.99 to £11.99 with immediate effect.

We are looking to provide an integration with MyHermes.

Many Thanks
Support
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2017 at 1:05pm
Oh dear. Take care with MyHerpes. You get what you pay for.
MountMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MountMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2017 at 8:08am
We all have our own story to tell, been using them for over a year now, only had one problem, they sorted it out , the customer's daughter-in-law had signed for it, put the parcel somewhere and didn't tell anybody
Keep well
Steve
I know one day my boat will come in - knowing my luck I will be at the Airport !

EddieODG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EddieODG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2017 at 9:07am
I also use My Hermes (currently purchased through Parcel2go) to send glass panels.

I am not a massive user, but probably sent about 20 packages over the last year. I have not experienced a problem with either damage or late delivery.

I think problems can occur with any delivery service, and if you are impacted and read stories of other people having had a problem, you assume it is a general issue, rather than an isolated case.
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2017 at 9:40am
As a regular UPS user and a past Hermes user, I am probably overly sceptical. UPS are and continue to be easily the best courier I've ever used.
Quilex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quilex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2017 at 1:48pm
I also use my hermes, as the items are sell are small and inexpensive. I have been using them for a number of years and have sent 100's of items. We have had 2 that have been lost but on both occasions I was refunded no problems.

Occasionally individual drives leave parcels in daft places but has not caused a real issue and once you factor in the price difference they really is no option for the type of items I send day to day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic